Dry Ice Supply UK are a leading nationwide dry ice manufacturing company. Through our strategic network of dry ice manufacturing and distribution, we aim to provide our customers with an excellent and reliable service.
• Orders processed for next day delivery.
• Hassle free ordering process.
• Next day delivery
• Deliveries tracked to ensure real time info.
• In depth industry knowledge to help identify correct pellet size.
• Excellent customer service
• Technical support from our in-house industrial chemist
• Free impartial advice on dry ice supplies and its applications
Meat Suppliers Fisherman & Fishmongers Shipping Airlines Ice Cream Distribution Event Management Bars/ Nightclubs Medical Industry Pharmaceutical Industry Dry Ice Blasting/ Industrial Cleaning TV & Film Education
• 3mm Pellets
• 10mm Pellets
• 16mm Pellets
• Pellets can be bagged or loose
Dry ice is a solid form of carbon dioxide; it does not melt. It simply sublimes into the atmosphere leaving no liquid residue. It is commonly used in food and dairy transportation, special effects for theatre production companies, dry ice blast cleaning and many more industries. The possibilities of the uses of dry ice are endless, from keeping meat at optimum temperature, ensuring ice cream is kept in its solid form during transportation, for smoke effects at television studios and large events to special effects in nightclubs. Dry ice is also a number one choice for ice blast cleaning projects such as restoring oak beams and cleaning of machinery in factories.